Nom d'utilisateur : Mot de passe : Se souvenir de moi

SUJET : PCB and components

PCB and components 18 Mai 2019 20:39 #472

• Michel LX1KM
  • Portrait de Michel LX1KM
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Remerciements reçus 2
Hi,
For those who are interested in building their own PCB circuit, I just tried two very interesting providers.
They had super fast delivery (within 3 days at my door with DHL) and the quality is really good.

For the PCB design (logic) and board drawing, I used the EasyEDA software that you now may download for free to your PC.
Look for www.easyeda.com - They have good tutorials on Youtube.
When your PCB is ready (there is also an Autorouter that works well), you may then generate your GERBER file
I recommend to use the JCLPCB company that is suggested by that software. You will benefit from a 20 EUR discount with your first order.
I asked for 10 boards of 8cm x 5cm double sided and this cost me 7 EUR with a DHL transport!

Regarding the components, I tried as well a new provider (at least to me) : www.tme.eu
It's obviously a polish company. Select first your country and language.

The website is very well done in different languages, and as soon as you are starting to know the codes, you are able to go very quick with your order. The screening tool to filter out the things you are looking for is very efficient.
As said, 3 days later, I received everything well packed at home. If you see that the item is in stock, there is no issue.
And the prices are quite cheap.

So, hope this will be helpful! Happy radio!

Best 73s
Michel LX1KM
L'administrateur a désactivé l'accès en écriture pour le public.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Marc LX1OM